Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zebisis Designs Ravelry Group

I am in the process of having graphic design done so I can start the Zebisis Designs Spindle and Fiber Group on Ravelry. One of my favorite things is seeing the fiber I have painted, silk I have dyed and batts I have carded worked up into yarn and eventually knitted or crocheted into finished objects. This will be a place that people can post their works in progress, yarns and finished objects as well as ideas and suggestions, requests and anything else people want to talk about regarding the shop and it's goods.
I am really exited to get it going! pomegranateink on etsy is doing the graphic design for the banner and badge for the group. I asked for it to be done in a short time frame- and she took it on. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. I will post her finished work here when it is finished!
Feel free to post here in the comments if you would like to be invited to the group when it is up and running. I can also be contacted through Etsy and Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments here honest and appropriate. Thank you for reading my blog!