Friday, December 19, 2008

New Things for the New Year







I am always trying to find new, exciting, better and exceedingly interesting things to incorporate in my shop. This keeps my customers interested, and keeps me inspired to keep creating. If I get myself into a production rut, I get bored quickly, and that is terrible. I may have a project or two lying around abandoned and unfinished due to unbearable repetition. I have gotten to know myself well enough to avoid sabotaging myself in this way.
So- some new things for the new year will include:

* Rose gold hooks, along with the tried and true silver and yellow gold
* Crazy Isis Art Batts
* Zeb's Island (Well Behaved) Batts
* More Luxury blends Cashmere/Merino, Merino/Silk, Kid Mohair/Nylon...
* Silk Hankies
* A 3 month silk club
* A "zebisisdesigns" Ravelry group

And lots more- but surprises are good!
I am doing a big shop update right now... hopefully Zeb will sleep for a good stretch so I can really get some work done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments here honest and appropriate. Thank you for reading my blog!